COVID-19 BULLETIN #134
Province of Manitoba Media Bulletin
July 17, 2020
Public health officials are advising that potential exposure to COVID-19 may have occurred from a case that attended several locations while symptomatic.
• July 8
- Dollarama (1560 Regent Ave. W.) between 3 and 6 p.m.;
- Walmart (1576 Regent Ave. W.) between 5 and 6 p.m.; and
- Smitty’s (1512 Regent Ave. W.) between 8 and 9 p.m.
• July 10
- Tim Hortons (3965 Portage Ave.) between 3:30 and 3:45 p.m.
• July 11
- Safeway/Starbucks (921 18th St. N.) in Brandon between 10:30 and 11 a.m.
While the risk is low, public health is sharing this information to ensure people are aware and know to seek testing if symptoms develop.
People visiting those locations during the listed times should self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. If they develop symptoms, they should self-isolate and visit www.manitoba.ca/covid19/ to use the online screening tool, or call Health Links–Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257 for health guidance on how to seek testing.
Information about affected event locations is available at: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/flights.html#event.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19 in Manitoba, visit www.manitoba.ca/COVID19.
A comprehensive list of Manitoba government COVID-19 measures can be found at:
- 30 -